Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Darkness Of Depression...Is There A Lighter Side....YES!!!




I have some very awesome friends who have been walking with me, as I have been walking through depression. Every time I see one of these awesome people, they always check in with me, and my response is, Im ok...which is true, Ive never been 100%, and this bothers me that i can never give good news. Well I have a friend who has also been walking through this with me and every time he sees me asks, 'so,How are you today?', because he knows this is an everyday battle. I want to tell you that since Sunday, I have experienced some new things and feelings that I have not been through in years..and they are good! I have been set free from a burden, and have gone through some healing and then today, I have been going and going and cant stop...I didnt even take a nap!! Which is a huge Milestone!!. I have energy and motivation and i dont know where its coming from but im grateful...I think about the things that I still am dealing with and I cant even worry, if that makes since, Im just living life and it is an awesome feeling, Ive never been so free!! God is answering my prayers and becoming very real to me! I wanted to share this with all of you and thank all of those who walk beside me and pray for me, through everything...yall are awesome!! If you know someone walking through depression...never leave their side...because their is a Lighter side, and I can see it from here!! Thank you God!!


The song that keeps going through my head is Chris Tomlin's....I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to Sing!!! The Song is Titled- (How Can I Keep from Singing Your Praise)

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. Psalm 126:5.....also Psalm 66:1 Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Also read.. the whole chapter of Psalm 20.

2 comments:

x said...

i am so glad you're experiencing god's joy today! i pray that you will continue to have this in your life!
"give thanks to the lord for he is good; his love endures FOREVER!"
:)

Faint-Hearted said...

Thank you gabrielle..I pray you will also continue to have His Love in Your Life!!